Monday, February 7, 2011

Good bye FETC!

Loved the 80* weather while we were here. The conference was shorter than I remember, but still had a great time and I learned a lot while here.  The last session I attended was great but I didn't gather any notes while I was there.  Hall Davidson was the presenter and he also did the closing session immediately following the last session.  I was disappointed when I found out that the person who I thought was going to be the speaker during the last session was not there at all.  Kari Byron was on the conference program so I thought that she would be talking to us.  She sent in a little video and that was it.  Hall Davidson did most of the talking and even that was short.  I suppose it is a good thing it was short because the room was packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment