Monday, April 26, 2010

The Printliminator

I have a difficult time wasting things.  I take that back.  My wife will correct me if I don't mention that I can waste time with the best of them!  I am on my children to turn the water off while they brush their teeth and turn the lights off when they leave the room.  It kills me to dump food into the trash can after every meal my children refuse to eat. Which is why I am always eating the leftovers.  Don't even get me started on the food and waste that is thrown away in the schools!

I came across the Printliminator the other day and thought about how much paper and ink this handy little tool could save.  The Printliminator website provides a video to show you how to use it.  Best of all, you don't have to download anything!  All you do is drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks in your web browser and you are finished.

Once it is in your bookmarks, you just click on it when you want to print from a website that does not have a print option.  Then you can move you mouse around and notice that a red box shows up in different spots.  You click on the spots you want to eliminate from your printing.  If you eliminate something by mistake, you can click on the undo button to fix it.

I wish I could remember which blog I received this website from so that I could thank the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment