Friday, January 22, 2010

Natural Disaster Links

With all the natural disasters that have been taking place recently I thought I would post a couple sites about them.

This site is from the University of Illinois Extension called Shake, Rattle, and Slide and it is full of information that is read to the student.  It also has many video clips and animations to better explain the processes.

Storm Chasers is a site that has beautiful pictures of storms.  It is all presented as an audio slideshow from one of the storm chasers.  I just love to watch and listen to storms so I really enjoyed this site!

These other two sites came from another blog that I follow.  I posted about this blog about a week ago and I really enjoy the sites that she comments about.  The two sites come from National Geographic and the Discovery Channel.  Please check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment