Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thought I would share this one

I went home yesterday and my wife told me that I had to hear this article she just read.  She began to read the article that was published in her university's magazine publication and began to get watery eyes and her voice started to crack.  She proceeded to hand the magazine to me and told me to read the rest.  I did not get teary through the article which allows me to keep my toughness intact (although some of you may argue that I didn't have any to begin with), but I did start thinking about the applications to the teaching profession.  Let me know what you think.

Read the article here: http://www.masoncountynews.com/news/article/19753

You all are doing a wonderful job.  You truly care about the children and  you want what is best for them.   Let's make the greatest impact we can with the limited amount of time we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment